Sunday, January 4, 2009

The Best Dad in the World

I'm up late preparing a lesson for Church tomorrow. The lesson focuses on understanding our relationship with our Heavenly Father by describing our ideal relationship with our "earthly" Dad.

It got me thinking about my Dad. Above is a picture of my Dad and me on my baptismal day. (I'm using it in my lesson.) When I was little, I use to tell my Dad that "I had the best daddy in the whole wide world." And, now that I am older - I just don't believe it's true, I know it is! I've been extremely blessed to have a Dad who has always made me feel loved. He taught me to be proud to be a woman. He taught me to know that I could do anything I wanted to. I'm grateful for all that he has done for me. I would not be the person I am today without him!

Dad, I love you!

1 comment:

Elisa said...

My Dad was the best Dad in the whole world!!

:>