Friday, December 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Good-Looking

I'll have to do a few posts to catch up on everything. So, we will start with Good-looking's birthday.


Good-looking got to sleep in late and then he was served breakfast in bed. He got to open one present in the morning. Good-looking's parents, the additions, and I gave him a blu-ray player for his birthday / Christmas. (It was expensive!) He was very excited.


We spent the day being lazy. We watched movies and played games . It was fun. Good-looking enjoyed getting phone calls from family and friends throughout the day to wish him a happy birthday. (Thank you to all who called! It made his day even better!)


We had a nice dinner and his lemon-lime cake. He got to open the rest of his gifts and cards. It was a nice day. Here are a few pictures of the day:







No. 2 is holding up 3 fingers. No. 1 is holding up 4 fingers.


FIRE HAZARD !!!!

Making a wish . . .


I can't believe he got ALL of the candles. :)

1 comment:

Elisa said...

Happy Belated birthday!


I can't wait for the playdates to start again!!!