Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Dilemma, Dilemma

Ok. Here is the situation. My neighbor (and her entire family) are a huge dog lovers. Well, her aunt called her today. The aunt's best friend's son breeds pure blood labrador retrievers.

The son had several litters to prepare for Christmas, but this year the puppies did not sell. Now, the breeder has 11 puppies that he needs to find homes. If he does not find homes for the puppies soon, he is going to put them down.

So, my neighbor called us up and asked us if we wanted one. How's that for pressure? Will you take a puppy? Or the puppy is going to die!

WHAT SHOULD I DO ?????

2 comments:

Amy said...

DON'T DO IT!!! I'm sad for the puppies and all but don't get a dog unless your ready. My advice would be NO PETS EVER. Though I like you guys so much that I guess I would still come over if you had a cute little puppy. Good luck with your decision.

Elisa said...

YIKES!

Im glad I did not know about this... I fear I would have caved...