No. 1 was a Clone Trooper and his costume was the hit of the neighborhood. As people would open the door, they would yell back for others to come and see his costume. (I would love to take credit for his costume, but it is all thanks to Good-Looking.)
No. 2 was a giraffe. She loved her costume, especially the tail. And, when the costume was on - she was always 100% in character.
No. 3 was Batman. He really got the hang of trick or treating this year! He would literally run from house to house.
No. 4, unfortunately, got really sick on Halloween. She just layed around all day. She was going to be a ladybug.
Good-Looking was Indiana Jones! What a good dad! And, I was sick on Halloween, too. So, Good-looking took the oldest three out trick or treating and I stayed at home with No. 4 to hand out candy. But, all in all, it was a Happy Halloween!


3 comments:
I can't WAIT to show Aaron No. 1's constume! He's gonna LOVE IT! Way to go Good-Looking! Sorry you girls were sick and missed out on the trick-or-treating. Or maybe you prefer staying home and being the candy lady? Craig went with us and had a great time! Thanks for the b-day wishes too! You're sweet! :) We're looking forward to seeing you this month....right?
So cute! Great costumes! Sorry you and No.4 were sick though! :( That's no fun.
What a good-lookin' bunch of candy horders! :>P
Post a Comment