
But, I think I am going to go with Nicolette Sheridan from Desperate Housewives.
So, everyone, what do you think?
But, I'm not 100% sure on this one. I also toyed with Sarah Jessica Parker, Maureen McCormick, and Victoria Beckham. I put their pictures below. Anyway, please leave a comment to which one you think is the closest match.
(Brynne - I'd love to hear who other people thought you looked like to see if there is a closer match. And, Happy Birthday!)
P.S. In response to comments, I have added pictures of other possible lookalikes. I think Cybil Shepard is really close, too. However, I'm still think Nicolette Sheridan is the closest.






4 comments:
What fun!!! It was fun to read about the kids GREAT costumes and then see a post dedicated to me underneath. I feel so special. And all those ladies are beautiful so I'm honored that you think I look a little similar. I think you picked the one that's closest from those so good job. I've also been known to look like Cybil Shepard and Sharon Stone and a new one Aaron just told me but I can't remember the name. maybe find pics of them and post it. I'd love to see what you think.
thanks for doing it. :)
Aaron said that the other girl who the guys from his work think I look like is Elizabeth Shue. But I don't agree.
I agree! thanks for doing that. Super fun! And what an honor to be considered to look like such beautiful ladies. :)
AWESOME! I wanna be made over...
Post a Comment