One of my favorite party games is celebrity look-a-like. People tell you which famous person they think you resemble.
Not too long ago, I told my brother-in-law, Aaron, that I thought it looked like the actor on the TV series "Lost." Well, I just figured out that the actor's name is Matthew Fox. I don't think he believed me. So, here are their pictures:

What do you think?
If you would like me to do your celebrity look-a-like, then please leave a comment! It's a lot of fun.


3 comments:
Holy Lost boy, batman! He's a dead ringer!
I booed you on my blog... go get it!
Thanks for today. I really really mean it! Thanks.
Two sexy guys for sure! Especially the one on the left! :)
Do mine, I'd love to see what you think! :)
I'm confused. I just left a comment but it hasn't shown up yet. Oh well. If it doesn't, and this one does...I'd love you to try to match me. I know of 2 people that others think I look like but I'd love to see who you come up with! :)
Post a Comment