It's hunting season. Hunting season means that I get to spend a lot of weekends alone with the Additions. So, one night in an effort to entertain them, we started looking through pictures. We found these - Uncle Ben and his crazy haircut! The Additions thought it was great! They laughed and laughed. And because they were laughing so hard, it made me laugh. We ended up having a great night.
The experience got me thinking. We need to laugh more. Life can be stressful and I think we forget what a great tool a sense of humor can be!
So in an effort to increase laughter . . . I will leave you with my "current" favorite joke:
"I have CDO. It's kind-of like OCD, but with the letters in the correct order like they should be."


5 comments:
That joke is my favorite.
Only because it describes me perfectly.
Bwah- ha ha ha ha ha!!
I hope I didn't scare your folks away...
Those pictures are hilarious, I'm glad you posted them so that we can all laugh at them- hahaha!!!!
These are awesome pictures!!!! Just wait until you see the ones of him from the 80's party! They are pretty great! I really like your joke. It took me a couple of times to get it but then once I did I thought it was great!
Great pictures. Isn't it amusing how the simplest things can be such fun to look back on. I agree; we do need to laugh more! I loved Elder Wirthlin's conference talk as he addressed this very point.
Post a Comment