And, I'm stuck! :) Any suggestions for Ben?
I thought about that guy from Transformers and the new Indiana Jones, but I couldn't remember his name to look up the picture.
Next is Amy, I think she is easy.
Faith Hill all the way - same eyebrows, same nose, great smiles, high cheekbones . . .
But, then I saw the picture of Kelly Ripa. But, I still think Faith Hill is the closer match.
And then we move on to Ross . . . .
He is really hard. I thought of Vin Diesel. But, I think Vin Diesel's look is too harsh.
I really need some suggestions.
Ok. And, then there is Jenna. I really think she looks like Valerie Bertinelli.
But, I remember playing this game with Jenna and she
said most people thought she looked like Lindsay Lohan.
said most people thought she looked like Lindsay Lohan.I still think Valerie is the better match. What do you think?
And,
B
ut, if you think he is good-looking in this picture, then you need to see him with short hair. He looks even better with short hair.
ut, if you think he is good-looking in this picture, then you need to see him with short hair. He looks even better with short hair. (Yes, Phil, that was a not-so-subtle hint to keep your hair short. Ha. Ha.)
Anyway, there are my celebrity match-ups for everyone. Please leave me your comments, especially if you have suggestions of who people look like. This is fun!





3 comments:
I think that for Ben you're thinking of Shia LaBeouf, and I can totally see it. You're good, I never realized that Amy looked like Faith Hill, she totally does!
I think Jenna looks more like Valerie...
OK Ross totally looks like the guy from ace of cakes....I think his name is Duff. And you should add Evangilyn Lilly to Jennas because they look super alike. Look at Ryan Phillipe for Ben. And by the way I really like mine!!! I would love to look like those girls!
Post a Comment