Friday, November 21, 2008

The Art in My House

I have a lot of original art work in my house. Let's start with the 3 foot mural that is downstairs on our sheetrock -


What you can't see . . . Off to the right in about 1-foot-high lettering is No. 2's name. When I came down stairs and saw the artwork, I asked her who did it. She said she didn't know. :) But then I pointed out the autograph, and she confessed. Not to be outdone by his sister, our next artist choose a little messier medium:




How do you like my stainglass windows? Yes. It was fun to clean up. Now, these artistic events did not happen on the same day. I guess when you have four additions running around that you are bound to get some "art" in your house. Do the fingerprints on my wall count, too? :)



No comments: