Tuesday, November 18, 2008

What "WAS" I Doing?

Good-looking and I had taken the additions' Halloween candy and put it in a big bowl on top of our 5 1/2 ft armoire in our bedroom. (They got a lot of candy. We just didn't want them to eat it all at once and get sick.) Well, today, I walked into my bedroom and discovered this -



So, you might be wondering . . . what on earth? Well, there "WAS" a laundry basket full of socks to fold on my bed. My exercise stool "WAS" in my closet. I "WAS" changing No. 4's diaper just two rooms away. And, yes, the house "WAS" quiet. (I should have know something "WAS" up, right?) And, what else did I discover?




Well, you have to hand it to him. . . He's a great problem solver! :) He got the candy. He got Mom to laugh. (So, he didn't get into trouble.)
I can't blame him too much - I can't leave those peanut butter cups alone either. :)



1 comment:

Brynne, Aaron and Cade said...

funny funny! And I've gotta give it to him, smart guy! i too love me some peanut butter cups!!!