Saturday, December 6, 2008

Wonderful Time of Year




Good-looking, the Additions, and I decorated for Christmas today. I love this time of year! I love to watch my kids' eyes light up as all the decorations come out of storage. I love how Good-looking takes the time to teach them what everything symbolizes - the evergreen tree, the lights, the star, etc. I love the spirit of Christmas! (And, I have to say, I love my nutcrackers! They're awesome!) It was a great day with great company.
I added my favorite Christmas song to my playlist. I hope you will take a moment and listen to it.
Also, we had a wonderful trip to see Good-looking's family over Thanksgiving. However, we forgot to take our camera! My mom-in-law took some great pictures. So, as soon as I get the pictures, I will write about our trip. Until then, Happy Holidays everyone!

No comments: