As many of you know, Good-looking and I recently went on a 7-day Caribbean Cruise! It was one of the very best vacations of my life. We will definitely be going again. :) And, I need to thank the wonderful individuals who stayed with our kids. This awesome trip would not have been possible without them and we appreciate all their hard work!

Walking on the upper decks at night. It was wonderful. The ocean was so beautiful and it was nice to get out in the fresh air.

There was so much to do on the boat. Mini golf, rock climbing, ice skating, shuffle board, basketball, dodgeball, swimming, hot tubbing, etc. etc. We had a blast.

Yes. It's me! I even got up on my knees. It's a lot harder than it looks, but a lot of fun. Good-looking was barrel-rolling and trying all sorts of tricks.

Going back to the ship after being at one of the ports. It was so beautiful. Sunny and about 80 degrees. It was awesome to be sitting on a beach in January.

Ok. The food was AWESOME! Here we all are at dinner. It was like eating at a 5 star restaurant every night and you could have everything on the menu. It was soooooo good. I don't even want to know how much weight I probably gained. :)

Everything about the boat was fun. We got new little towel animals every day in our room. Our room had no windown and so it was always pitch black and so we would sleep in every morning. It was so relaxing!

Again, walking back to the ship after being at one of the ports. That is not our boat in the background. Believe it or not, that boat was little compared to the one we were on.

We had two formal nights. It was fun to have an excuse to dress up. Here we are on our way to dinner. Isn't he incredibly handsome? I am one very lucky woman. :)

Snorkeling. Yes. Snorkeling. It actually was a lot of fun. I only freaked out once when the guide feed a bunch of fish right next to me and they swarmed all around me. :)

We hiked a waterfall. It was beautiful and a lot of fun. It was great to be there with so many of my siblings and their spouses. I have a great family. To the far left of the group are some friends of my sister, they were fun. We all had a wonderful time.
It was a great vacation. I'm already planning our next one. :)
3 comments:
Wow! How fun! It's our dream to go on a cruise. You look so relaxed and happy! I want to be relaxed and happy! Maybe if we can just get out of the baby stage . . .
Super fun!! How did you win that, and where can we sign up? I'm soooo jealous now!
So I just re-read..I guess you didn't "win" the cruise, did you. Oh well! I'm still very jealous =)
Post a Comment