Here is a shout out to our good friend, Adam. He will be marrying the love of his life, Courtney, this weekend. Good-looking and I have the pleasure of attending the wedding. We are excited.Here is a picture of the happy couple - I stole it from their announcement. :) Don't they look happy?
I love going to weddings. It reminds me of the day I married Good-looking - the best day of my life! I have to steal a line from my sister-in-law Jessica. She said that she felt that her life began the day she married my brother. I feel exactly the same. My life began the day I married Good-looking. He is my soul mate and best friend.
So, Adam and Courtney, here is to the day your lives begin!


1 comment:
And thanks to Adam and Courtney, we get to see you guys soon! Can't wait and safe travels!
Post a Comment