
Yes. It is true. Next Thursday, at the age of 34, I will get braces. (I'm not a candidate for invisaline because they need to correct my bite.) But, I don't think I'll go for the colored braces. Ha. Ha.
I've been struggling with pain in my mouth and jaw for some time now. So, today, I went to the Orthodontist. Sure enough, the problem is due to the poor alignment of my teeth. So, I'm getting braces for 18 months.
I think I was the only patient over the age of 16 in the office. The nurses didn't know what to do with me because I didn't want to play the video games or watch the cartoons on the TV in the ceiling. But, I'm excited to get this problem fixed. My mouth hurts almost every morning. And, of course, I will get straight teeth in the process! :)
But, I have to admit. I'm a little sad. Good-looking has always told me how cute he thinks my crooked smile is . . .


2 comments:
I think it's great! I have a friend older than you who's had braces for the last 3 years! And 18 months isn't FOREVER!
I'm going to be 38 with braces... almost 40 when they come off.
Your welcome!
Post a Comment