Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The 27 Hour Day

I've decided that I need 3 more hours in the day. Three more hours when kids are asleep and I have energy to do stuff. :) I would get a lot done - and I would always be up to date on my blogging.

We've had a great couple of weeks. We went to Michigan to visit some friends. We've had good-looking's family back in town. (Unfortunately, it was because his grandfather passed away.) We are back into the swing of soccer, school field trips, etc. etc.

Anyway, I will write a more detailed post when I have a 27 hour day. Ha. Ha. But, what do you all think about my new blog background? Isn't it awesome? A great person who I don't even know made it for me. However, because of my new background, I lost all of my links to family and friends websites / blogs. I'll be adding them back in soon!

2 comments:

Elisa said...

If you figure out how to get a 27 hour day, you should sell it. You could make millions.

Amy said...

I love your new background! Especially the picture at the top. It is a very accurate portrayal of a mom. A 27 hour day does sound very appealing but I bet if it really existed it would be 3 extra hours of kids awake. So I am happy with my 24.