I can't believe how long its been since my last post!!!!!!
We just had some of Good-looking's family in town for a week. His parents, two of his brothers, their wives, and their kids. We had a blast! We were like teenagers staying up all hours of the night talking and playing games. We went shopping. We went to movies. We hung out. It was great! It was so nice to be able to spend time together.
Now, some people would think having 16 people in your house would be hectic and crazy. But, thanks to my awesome sister-in-laws who cleaned my house while they were here. :) (I really appreciated the help.) And, my mother-in-law for doing a TON of laundry. I was able to relax and have a great time! We were sad to see everyone leave.
Anyway, I don't have pictures of their visit yet. I'll do another post soon with more details and pictures.
Starry, Starry Night
10 years ago


1 comment:
I'm glad you had fun. That sounds like my version of hell.
Post a Comment