Hello Family & Friends -
Due to the many requests for a blogsite, here it is! And, a special thanks to my cousin "Motherboard" for helping me set it up. :)
As many of you know, one reason I didn't want to have a blogsite was for privacy issues. So, here are a few things you should know:
1. If you add me to your friends and family list, please use my site name "Art of Surviving" and not our real names. Thanks!
2. We will go by "Good-Looking," "MO" and "Additions 1 - 4".
I'm still learning how to post pictures, write profiles, etc. So, come back soon for my first real post!
Starry, Starry Night
10 years ago


2 comments:
Good job Mo! You did it!!! (shouldn't your nickname be the one you are posting with?? It will be confusing if you are posting as Mo but calling yourself soccer mom.)
I had a blast this morning!! Can I add you to my blog roll?
I like your blog name; you are already so cute and creative with your blog!
Post a Comment