
Eleven years ago today, Good-Looking and I got married. It simply amazes me how fast time has gone by. It was the best decision I ever made and I enjoy being married to my best friend. And, I love him more today than I did 11 years ago.
We had a great weekend celebrating our anniversary! We left our 4 additions with some much loved and appreciated babysitters and took off to the city. Our first stop was The Melting Pot. We were so full that we had to walk around afterwards. :) But, it was a beautiful night and it was fun to be out. We stayed at a hotel downtown and we slept in very late because there were no little helpers to wake us up. :) Then, we took off to do some shopping at the outlets. We had a lot of fun. The best part was just being together without distractions. After 11 years, I still absolutely enjoy spending time with Good-Looking. He is such a wonderful man.


3 comments:
Congrats to you two! Glad you had a great night without your cute little "additions".
Also, you could go private with your blog so only those you've invited specifically can look. Lots of my friends have done that and it keeps your address from being "out there" for all to see.
Well, mo... I've officially kept my end of the deal.
Congrats on th eleven! I laugh because you and Chris look like teenagers in your wedding picture.
Look at you already updating your blog. Congratulations on 11 years!!! I think I forgot to say that when I saw you. !! I'm glad your weekend was so perfect!!
Post a Comment