Happy Halloween! We had a great day. We wanted to share some pictures of the additions for our out-of-state family members. Here are all four . . .

Here is Addition No. 1. He actually went trick or treating with friends this year for the first time. I hate to see them grow up. :) He is a "hunter."

Here is Addition No. 2. Obviously, she is a black cat. When she was in costume, she was in character. :) She LOVED being a cat.

Here is Addition No. 3. He is a knight. He was running around, fighting everything. :) It was hard to get him to hold still. This is the least action shot I had.

Here is Addition No. 4. We went through every Disney princess this year before FINALLY deciding on Tinker Bell. It was quite the decision. ;)

Happy Halloween!
1 comment:
The kiddos look great! I'm a huge fan of the choices. You can totally see their personalities in each choice. Hilariously cute! I can't believe how fast they are growing up! I feel like it was just yesterday that you 2 were getting married and I was being a huge teenage Queen! Ha! Things have changed. I miss you guys! I'm sad we aren't able to come for Thanksgiving. I'll send my love with the others! Love you!
Post a Comment