Twelve years ago this month . . . Good-looking and I were married. Can you believe that? 12 years? That's kindergarten through senior year! Wow. And still, it was and continues to be the best day of my life! I married my best friend and perfect companion and my life has been blessed ever since. So here are a few pictures from memory lane . . .

Good-looking and I and then me and my Mom. And, now on to the the dress, the rings, the couple, the happiness, the love . . . :) Ha. Ha. Endulge me. I'm a woman in love. :)

And finally, here is our families. Good-looking's family was minus one brother on a mission and so was my family. Look how much everyone has changed! I know 12 years have gone by, but I really don't feel any different. Look at Phil! He was 12 going on 13! Kami was 16! Fun stuff.

As wonderful as the day was, the twelve years that followed have been even better. And, the best thing we have done during those 12 years is add 4 incredible additions. What more can I say? Life is good. Happy Anniversay Good Looking!
2 comments:
Wow! 12 years! Congrats! We still have a ways to catch up to you guys! Hope you guys get to do something fun to celebrate!
Gosh, who is the bratty girl with the navy blue shoes? Doesn't she know that she looks ridiculous and is ruining the day? Ha!
Post a Comment