Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Technical Difficulties

So, everyone says that bad luck comes in threes . . .

First, our internet stopped working about 10 days ago. We were told it would cost us $60 to repair. But, since we were planning to switch providers, we decided just to go without until we switched. Ten days without the internet is difficult. :)

Second, our air conditioning went out. It cost us $80 for a guy to come out and diagnois the problem. The problem? Sloppy construction workers who dumped garbage down our vents. The garbage partially plugged drainage and cooling systems and so, over time, the motor burnt up and died. Oh, and it will only cost $385 to repair.

Third, our home computer freaked out with all the changes. So, I am working on Good-looking's lap top. The computer doesn't think that it is connected to anything. Good-looking thinks we'll have to call in the "geek squad" to solve the problem. Wonderful. ;) Just add it to the tab. AAAYYYHHH!

Anyway, just wanted to vent and then I'll go count my blessings. :) Ha. Ha.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Man, what a bummer! I'm so sorry! I've heard of construction workers dumping their garbage in people's vent before. My in-law's had that happen to them too. What are they thinking? That's disgusting!