It is June 18. June 18! And, we have only had one warm day so far this summer. It seems like it is raining every day and I am starting to get a little depressed. I love sunshine! I am ready for the sunny, hot days of summer!
Anyway, here are some pictures from the one nice day we've had. Our friends had a little kiddy pool and invited us over to swim. My friend, Deidre, took the pictures. She took some really great action shots. So, enjoy!
Starry, Starry Night
10 years ago


1 comment:
I hear ya on the late arrival of summer weather. It's like summer already happened up here in may and we've got the cool chilly stuff back. although the sun is shining so I'm happy about that!
Love the sliding shot of addition #4, she IS a dare devil!
We sure had a great time with you guys while you were hear. We'll be seeing you again soon....have you had enough of us yet??? :)
Post a Comment