Sunday, May 3, 2009

Things That Make You Smile

Life in our household has been crazy and hectic lately. Good-looking and I felt like a tag team as we ran from one thing to the next. We felt like we had hardly seen each other in weeks. Well, on on particulary busy day, we ended up ordering Chinese food for dinner. Good-looking opened his fortune cookie, smiled, and slid his fortune across the table to me. His fortune said . .

How could I not smile? Needless to say :) . . . Good-looking is looking forward to the month of May! How grateful I am for the little things that make you stop and smile!!! I have such a wonderful husband and best friend. I am so glad that we get to go through this life together.

1 comment:

Brynne, Aaron and Cade said...

Isn't that the truth! So looks like you AND good-looking should be having some fun in the month of may! :) Nice! I'm gonna stop and smile more often. thanks for the cute reminder! :)