Thursday, January 15, 2009

No Grow Pills

When I was little, I remember my parents telling me that they wanted to give me "no grow pills." I was horrified at the idea. :) But, now I realize how quickly time goes by. I now wish I could give my additions "no grow pills." They are growing up so fast! To prove my point, I've attached their most recent pictures.

Here is my handsome No. 1. He is my right hand man. I don't know what I would do without his help during the day.

Here is my gorgeous No. 2. Good-looking says all the time that he is in SO much trouble when she turns 16. :)

Here is my handsome No. 3. The photographer thought he was the cutest thing ever; and as his father's son, he was flirting up a storm. :)

Here is my beautiful baby girl. She's not so little anymore. She loved her hair and she loved her new outfit. She is all girl. :)

1 comment:

Elisa said...

Oh my word! When did your baby become a little girl??