

I've had a great time with the celebrity lookalikes. Thank you all for being such great sports! I've appreciated the comments and the emails. But, all good things must come to an end. So, this will be my final celebrity lookalike.
Some of you asked why I had not done myself. I think because it is hard to be objective when looking at yourself. So, I will leave it up to you. Who do I look like?
I've posted my most recent picture and the pictures of the women I get told I look like. They are Mariska Hargitay from Law & Order SVU, Michelle Phiffer, and former first lady Jackie Kennedy. I can't wait to hear what you guys come up with!


2 comments:
oooh, definitely Mrs Kennedy or Michelle. Very close look alike! Way to go. I wanted to do you for you but didn't know how or where to begin. Thanks for the fun!
Hey, I'm over here from Motherboard's blog, and just had to leave a comment.
I definitely think you look a lot like Michelle Pfeiffer, you lucky lady!
Post a Comment