A good friend of mine just put music on her site. She put her kids favorite songs on the list and "her" song with her hubby. So, I had to steal the idea. :)
I've updated my music list. The first four songs are my personal favorites right now. "Por Amarte" is Good-Looking and I's original song, but we just added "Lucky." Whenever we hear it, we both think of each other. "The Distance" is No. 1's favorite. "Move It Move It" is No. 2's favorite. And, No. 3 & 4 share their favorite songs. It's "Woo Hoo" from the Kill Bill soundtrack.
Enjoy! I'll be listening to my new track as I clean the house.
Starry, Starry Night
10 years ago


4 comments:
Fun songs! Cade too likes "I like to move it move it" so it's fun that you have that on there so he can listen.
And way to go #1 on your big save!!! You WERE born to play soccer (right MO?) so keep up the good work! Someday we'd love to be there for another soccer game and to cheer you on!
Ofcourse you can add me as a link, I hope you don't mind if I add you too!
I am so gonna steal that Lucky song!!!! I love it! And I love your kids No.1-4. I think all of the songs are so fitting and cute!
If I even hear one chord of the move it move it-- it will be in my head for days... my kids sing it all the time!!
I have awards galore over on my blog for you! Go get 'em!
Post a Comment